- Education Required Matric
- Total Postions Multiple Post
- Salary Offer 30k - 50k $ 30k-50k Month
- Address Additional Secretary Auqaf, Hajj, Religious and Minorities Affairs Department Attached Department Complex SDU Building Khyber Road Peshawar, Pakistan
Here new scholarships are available for Needy and deserving students on merit basis for the students of minority community of KPK Province, Under Pakhtunkhwa ADP Scheme 2018-19. Auqaf, Hajj and Minorities and Religious affairs offer merit scholarship for needy and deserving students for minority community who are currently enrolled and pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduation, and Post Graduation level. online applications are invited from the interested individuals.
How to Apply
Criteria for the Applicants;
- Student must be enrolled as a regular student in recognized public and private sector colleges, Universities, Institutions.
- Student must belong to the minority community.
- Applicants must be the domicile holder of the kpk province.
- Scholarships awarded only on merit basis among the minority community.
- Students must has obtained 60% Marksor 2.5 CGPA in the previous examinations.
- Application must reach by the 20th June 2019 on prescribed application form.
- application form can be downloaded at; www.ahrma.kp.gov.pk
- download application form attach educational documents and send to the following address; Additional Secretary Auqaf, Hajj, Religious and Minorities Affairs Department Attached Department Complex SDU Building Khyber Road Peshawar.