PPSC Jobs Advertisement no 18, 2019
||Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor|
||30k - 100k|
||Punjab Public Service Commission head office Lahore, Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan|
||Latest Jobs in PPSC|
||Here new vacancies are going to recruit through PPSC|
| Posted Date:
||June 18, 2019|
||Punjab Transport Department|
Dawn, Jang, PPSC Jobs, Transportation
| Total Postions:
| Last Date to Apply:
||July 1, 2019|
| Postal Code:
| Salary Offer:
| Job Type:
||Punjab Public Service Commission head office Lahore, Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan |
- Motor vehicle examiner BPS 14 in transport department Punjab
- Junior clerk BPS 11 in Archives and libraries, S&GAD Punjab official language committee
- Assistant BPS 14 in Archives and Libraries wing S&GAD department
Punjab Public Service Commission is an institute of the government of the Punjab. It is the responsible for the recruitment of the staff of all important departments in the province. Various departments provide their requirements for the staff and ppsc manage the hiring process for the recruitment. Ppsc conducts different tests for the scrutiny and evaluation of the applicants. It’s basic aim is to provide most efficient and professional staff to the departments. And it is working its duty very effectively since it’s birth. Here Punjab Public Service Commission, ppsc is going to recruit these vacant positions. Punjab Public Service Commission, ppsc has advertised these jobs in daily The nation newspaper on 15th June 2019. Candidates who want to apply for these jobs must read the advertisement carefully before applying any job. Punjab Public Service Commission clearly mentioned all its requirements and instructions for the recruitment of these new career opportunities. Only the candidates who have advertised qualifications can apply for these job.
Qualification and other requirements:
Required qualification for the post of motor vehicle examiner in the Punjab transport department is at least Matric with three years diploma in automobile and diesel technology.
Eligibility criteria for the vacant position of junior clerk in the Archie’s, Libraries wing is at least higher secondary school certificate with at least twenty five wpm typing speed in English typing and must be proficient in MS word, Excel and other competitive office applications.
Candidates who want to apply for the post of Assistant in the Libraries and Archives department Punjab must be graduate from recognized University.
Candidates must apply online at: www.ppsc.gop.pk
Punjab Public Service Commission head office Lahore, Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online for these jobs.
- Applications other than online will not be entertained.
- Candidates must pay application processing fee before applying online.
- After paying the apply processing fee in the national Bank of Pakistan scan the receipt of the FEE, CNIC, and a passport size photograph and then start to apply online.
- Paste these scan documents at the given columns and tab in online application form.
- Read carefully your application form before the submission of the online application form.
- Keep safe fee receipts so that it will be mandatory to show it at the time of interview other wise the candidature of the applicant will be canceled.
- Application processing fee is 600 rupee for every post in PPSC.
- Candidates can apply more than one post and they must pay separate application processing fee for the next position.
- All requirements in ppsc are done only on merit.
- Don’t waste your money on scammers and fraud who ask you to give you a job through ppsc.
- For more information and queries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date to apply for these jobs is 1st July 2019.
Phone number: +92-42-111-988-722