Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC Jobs 2019
|Education Required||Bachelor, Master, P.hD|
|Salary Offer||30k - 100k|
|Address||Manager Human Resource Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Ataturk Avenue East G-5/2, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Schema Title||Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC|
|Schema Description||Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC Latest Career Opportunities are availabale.|
|Posted Date:||June 15, 2019|
|Company:||Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC|
|Category:||Dunya, Education, Engineering, Jang|
|Last Date to Apply:||June 30, 2019|
|Job Type:||Contract, Full Time|
|Address:||Manager Human Resource Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Ataturk Avenue East G-5/2, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Islamabad, punjab, pakistan|
Positions for the appointment:
- Finance Advisor
- HR Advisor
- IT Advisor
- Legal Advisor
- Media Advisor
- Public Relation Officer/ PR Officer
Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC is a professional body for the verification and attestation of the Engineering degrees in All over the Pakistan. Degrees without the accreditation of PEC, Pakistan Engineering Council will not acceptable in Pakistan. All Pakistani Engineering firms and institution accept the accredited degrees from PEC. Right Now Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC Invites applications for the vacant jobs in its various offices in Pakistan. Here Pakistan Engineering Council Invites applications purely on contract basis for the period of one year which is extendable on the performance base. Here Finance Advisor Jobs, HR Advisor jobs, IT Advisor Jobs, Legal Advisor Job, Media Advisor Jobs and Public Relation Officer/ PR Officer Jobs are going to recruit here in Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC. Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC has advertised its requirements in daily Jang Newspaper on Friday 14th June 2019. Here in this publication Pakistan Engineering council mentioned all recruitment procedure in detail.
Required qualification for these jobs are MBA, CA, ACMA, Master or Bachelor degree in HR Management etc, B.Sc IT, LLB, M.Sc Mass communication, International Relations and Journalism. Here also experience is required from 3 to 12 years for different positions.
Address and Contact information:
Phone Number: +92-51-282-93-48, 282-9296
Address: Manager Human Resource Pakistan Engineering Council, PEC Ataturk Avenue East G-5/2, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan.
How to Apply
- Applications forms are available at; www.pec.org.pk
- Desiring candidates must download application forms from the given link.
- After downloading the form fill it properly and accordingly to the documents.
- Incomplete and Forged, false information in the application will cause the cancellation of the candidature of the applicant.
- Fill the form accurately and truly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test, interview.
- No TA, DA will be given to the candidates.
- Here age limit is different according to different positions so read the advertisement carefully for this purpose.
- Candidates can also check other details at the website; www.pec.org.pk