Ministry of Defence, Defence Division Jobs 2019
|Education Required||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Salary Offer||15k - 30k|
|Address||P.O Box No. 1064, GPO, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Schema Region||Islamabad Capital Territory|
|Schema Title||Assistant, LDC, UDC|
|Schema Description||Here latest, new Government jobs are available in Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan, Defence Division. These Ministry of Defence, Defence Division Latest Jobs 2019 published in daily Express Newspaper on 03 November 2019.|
|Posted Date:||November 3, 2019|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan|
|Category:||Adminstrative & Clerical, Express, Forces/ Military|
|Location:||Balochistan, FATA, Islamabad, KPK, Pakistan, Punjab, Sindh|
|Last Date to Apply:||November 18, 2019|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Regular|
|Address:||P.O Box No. 1064, GPO, Islamabad, Pakistan|
Here latest, new Government jobs are available in Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan, Defence Division. These Ministry of Defence, Defence Division Latest Jobs 2019 published in daily Express Newspaper on 03 November 2019. Candidates all over from Pakistan can apply for these jobs according to the mentioned quota in Jobs Advertisement of Defence Division.
Positions are lying vacant for Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Nurse (BPS-12), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Telephone Operator (BPS-09), Treasure (BPS-07) and Draftsman (BPS-07). Only female candidates can apply for the positions of Nurse (BPS-12).
Candidates having Graduation can apply for the positions of Assistant.
For the post of Steno-typist, Telephone Operator and Upper Division Clerk candidates must have intermediate and shorthand speed 40/80 wpm.
Female candidates registered nurse from Pakistan Nursing Council can apply for the positions of Nurse.
Candidates having matriculation with relevant knowledge can apply for positions of Draftsman, Tracer & Lower Division Clerk.
P.O Box No. 1064, GPO, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Phone No: 051-2272636
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply through NCBMS College & Testing Service website www.ncbms.edu.pk.
- Candidates can send their application form to P.O Box No. 1064, GPO, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Candidates must pay test fee mentioned on deposit slip in any online bank branch.
- Applications must reached within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after last date or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of test / interview.
- Candidates must mentioned the post name applying for on the back side of Envelope.
- Candidates already working in government service should apply through their department.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test / interview.