Local Government and Rural Development Department Jobs 2019
|Education Required||Primary, Matric|
|Salary Offer||15k - 30k|
|Address||Raja Mirza Karim Deputy Director LG&RD Department Shigar, Gilgit Baltistan, Shigar, Pakistan|
|Schema Title||Local Government and Rural Development Department|
|Schema Description||Latest Vacancies are vacant in Local Government and Rural Development Department|
|Posted Date:||June 15, 2019|
|Company:||LGRD, Local Government and Rural Development Department Gilgit Baltistan|
|Location:||Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan, Shigar|
|Last Date to Apply:||June 30, 2019|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Raja Mirza Karim Deputy Director LG&RD Department Shigar, Gilgit Baltistan, Shigar, Pakistan|
New Positions for the recruitment:
- Naib Qasid
Local Government and Rural Development Department invites applications for the DRIVER Jobs, Naib Qasid Jobs, Sweeper Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan. Government of Gilgit Baltistan Has published its criteria for these new vacancies in daily K2 Newspaper Gilgit Baltistan Editions on Thursday, 15th June 2019. Here the LG&RD Department has mentioned all requirements and procedure of the applications in this jobs advertisement. Candidates from the District Shigar can apply for these new LG&RD Department jobs.
Required Criteria and Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply for these jobs must have Literate, Middle and Matriculation Educational Qualification. Applicants who wants to apply for the vacancy of driver must have Valid driving license with experience with Matric qualification. For the Post of Naib Qaisd Required educational degree is middle while for the post of sweeper literate person are eligible to apply.
Address and Contact Information:
Phone Number: +92-5815-924-028
Address:Raja MirzaKarim Deputy Director LG&RD Department District Shigar, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
How to Apply
- Application must be send to the Deputy Director LGRD Government of Gilgit Baltistan.
- Candidates having field relevant experience and qualification must apply.
- Late receive applications will be rejected.
- Only the domicile holder of District Shigar are eligible to apply for these jobs.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Last date to submit application is 30th June 2019.
- only eligible and qualified candidates will be called for test, interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be awarded according to the policy of GB Government.
- Shortlisted candidates’ notice will be displayed on the notice board in the office of DD LG AND RD Shigar on 3rd july 2019.
- After the test shortlisted candidates list will be displayed at the notice of the DD LG and RD ON 4th July 2019