Join Punjab Police, Anti Terrorist Force Punjab Jobs 2019
|Salary Offer||15k - 30k|
|Address||Postal Code 53800, Anti Terrorist Force Punjab Police Lahore|
|Schema Title||Sanitary worker, Langry, Cook, Follower|
|Schema Description||Counter Terrorism Department, Punjab Police Sanitary worker, Langry, Cook, Follower jobs|
|Posted Date:||August 18, 2019|
|Category:||Express, Forces/ Military, Jang, Police Jobs|
|Location:||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|Last Date to Apply:||September 3, 2019|
|Job Type:||Contract, Full Time, Regular|
|Address:||Postal Code 53800, Anti Terrorist Force Punjab Police Lahore|
Anti Terrorist Force, Punjab Police is the main force for the counter of terrorist activities in the Province. This Department is also Known as Counter Terrorism Department. Counter Terrorism Department is working under the Punjab Police Department. Headquarter of the Counter Terrorism Department Punjab is located at Lahore.
Counter Terrorism Department is inviting applications for its vacant positions. Here in Counter Terrorism Department, Punjab Police Sanitary worker, Langry, Cook, Follower jobs are vacant. Candidates who want to apply for these Counter Terrorism Department Jobs 2019. Here all details and instructions are available in the advertisement.
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Counter Terrorism Department, Punjab Police Jobs:
Primary Pass candidates can apply for these Sanitary worker, Langry, Cook, Follower jobs in Counter Terrorism Department, Punjab Police. Age limit for these Punjab Police Jobs 2019 is 18 to 30 Years.
Postal Code 53800, Anti Terrorist Force Punjab Police Lahore
How to Apply
- These Punjab Police Jobs 2019 are going to recruit against 57% open merit quota, 20% for servants quota, 15% women quota, 5% minority quota and 3% for disable quota.
- Applicants from all over Punjab can apply for these Jobs.
- Applications must reach before the closing date.
- Last date for application submission is 3rd September 2019.
- Candidates will be intimated for test, interview by the scrutiny of the documents.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- No TA, DA will be applicable for test, interview.
- All recruitment will be made on the 2004 rules of the Government of the Punjab.
- Applicants must write the mobile number at the application form.
- Punjab Police reserves the right to cancel this recruitment at any time.