GIZ International NGO Latest Jobs 2019
||30k - 100k|
||post box 2993, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
||GIZ International NGO|
||GIZ International NGO Latest Non Government Organization vacancies are going to recruit|
| Posted Date:
||June 18, 2019|
Dawn, Public Sector Organization
| Total Postions:
| Last Date to Apply:
||June 28, 2019|
| Postal Code:
| Salary Offer:
| Job Type:
||post box 2993, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan, Islamabad, punjab, pakistan|
Giz international interprise, the Deutche Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit Giz GmbH supports the German government to achieving its aims and objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
The GIZ Labour Programme LSP Focuses on improved cooperation in the areas of Labour inspection, prevention, rehabilitation and compensation further more an interlocking of inspection and industrial safety management systems is planned. Compliance with Labour standards brings improvements in the productivity and quality of manufacturing and is therefore closely related to the competitiveness of the companies. An effective Labour inspectorate monitoring the industry compliance with Labour standards, therefore contributes to decent work in the long term and thus enhances the income opportunities and living conditions.
Program is seeking a suitable candidate for the Position of Prevention Advisor public sector in Lahore office. GIZ international invites application for the said vacant position. Here company required highly qualified, hardworking, well disciplined and motivated individual for this vacant post. GIZ international has published its advertisement in daily Jang newspaper on Tuesday, 18th June 2019. GIZ international is an equal opportunity employer and pays highly attractive incentives and salaries to its employees. Candidates who wants to apply for these 18th June 2019 jobs must read the advertisement of the GIZ International jobs. Check all details and requirements here and then apply for the right job according to their qualifications and experience.
Candidates who want to apply for these jobs in GIZ international must have a Master degree in social sciences, occupational Sciences, medical science, economics, public health administration, safety engineering, communication or equivalent qualification from a HEC recognized institute, university.
Candidates who want to apply also have five years field related experience of which three years experience at Labour inspection and consultancy.
Candidates also have a profound knowledge of Labour standards and consultancy.
Candidates must have competency in communication of different local as well as international languages.
Very good management and administration skills also required for this position.
Applications must reach clearly mentioned the job code on the envelope along with covering letter and cv at: Post box 2993, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan.
How to Apply
- Please visit our given link in the advertisement.
- Read the instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this job.
- If your qualification and expertise match to the advertised criteria must apply for the job.
- Use proper procedure for the application.
- Use cv, covering letter etc to apply.
- Send your application by post at the given address.
- Don’t send your application through email or fax.
- Applications sent by post will be considered.
- All applications received through email or fax will be rejected.
- No TA, DA will be given for test, interview purposes.
- GIZ International is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates will be strongly encouraged to apply for these jobs.
- Only eligible and qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- LAST date to apply for these jobs job in GIZ INTERNATIONAL is 28th June 2019.
- Applications received after due date will be rejected.