Education Department Punjab Educator Evaluators Jobs 2019
|Salary Offer||15k - 30k|
|Address||Rana Abdul Qayoom Director Monitoring Chief Minister Monitoring Force School Education Department Civil Secretariat,Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Schema Title||Education Department Punjab|
|Schema Description||Monitoring Officer Jobs 2019 are vacant in Education Department Punjab.|
|Posted Date:||June 14, 2019|
|Company:||Education Department Punjab|
|Location:||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|Last Date to Apply:||June 30, 2019|
|Job Type:||Contract, Full Time|
|Address:||Rana Abdul Qayoom Director Monitoring Chief Minister Monitoring Force School Education Department Civil Secretariat,Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, Lahore, punjab, pakistan|
Here are new Vacancies in Government of the Punjab School Education Department Jobs for the evaluation of the schools and educators. These are not educators Jobs, These are jobs for Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, MEA. These MEA Jobs are for the evaluation of the schools and educators. The basic aim for the recruitment of the MEAs is to monitor the performance of the teachers and educators in the schools. MEAs Also provide the report to the District Monitoring officer about the performance of the teachers and educators as well as school performance. They also report the vacant Teachers Jobs and the Educators Jobs, that how many positions of teaching staff are vacant in a school and what are the effects of the shortage of the staff at the learning of the students as well as the performance of the school. So MEAs perform a mandatory role for the progress and performance of the school education department.
Required Qualification and Experience:
Here required qualification for the positions of MEAs is at least Intermediate with valid motor driving license. The persons must be retired Armed Forces official at JCO RANK. Here are 222 vacant positions for MEAs in Punjab PROVINCE. THE District Wise Details of these MEA Jobs is as under: Attock 7, Bahawalnagar 3, Bahawalpur 7, Bhakkar 4, Chakwal 3, Chiniot 3, DG Khan 13, Faisalabad 12, Gujranwala 10, Gujrat 4, Hafizabad 6, Jhelum 2, Jhang 8, Kasur 15, Khanewal 1, Khushab 3, Lahore 10, LAYYAH 3, Lodhran 02, Mandi Bahauddin 2, Mianwali 2, Multan 3, Muzaffargarh 14, Nankana 3, Narowal 5, Okara 8, Pakpattan 3, Rahim Yar Khan 9, Rajanpur 13, Rawalpindi 5, Sahiwal 6, Sargodha 4, Sheikhupura 11, SAILKOT 10, TobaTek Singh 4, Vehari 4.
Address for the application:
Applicants must apply online at the website of the Punjab School Education Department. www.school.punjab.gov.pk. fill Online application form and submit it at your District Monitoring and Evaluation Officer‘s Office. For more Information Please contact us at: Rana Abdul Qayoom Director Monitoring, Chief Minister Monitoring and Evaluation Force, School Education Department Civil Secretariat,Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
How to Apply
- only online applications will be accepted at; www.school.punjab.gov.pk
- Applicants are also required to submit the print of online filled application to their relevant District monitoring and evaluation officer’s office.
- Applicants must submit their recent passport size photographs, CNIC Copy, educational and service record to the District Monitoring Officer’s Office.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Domicile holder of the any district of the Punjab can apply for these jobs.
- This recruitment will follow the Government of the Punjab Recruitment Policy 2004.
- Already serving candidates must apply through proper channel along with the NOC of their Prior department otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- Applicant must be medically fit for this job.
- Department has the right to decrease, increase the number of vacancies.
- Department also can cancel this advertisement.
- This recruitment also have a 5% Quota for the minorities.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA, DA will be given to the candidates for test, interview purpose.
- Last to apply online is 30th June 2019.
- Late received applications will be rejected.
- For more information please visit; www.school.punjab.gov.pk